Radiologist Anubha Wadhwa joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Anubha Wadhwa, M.B.B.S., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Wadhwa specializes in the detection of breast cancer through image-guided procedures such as ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging-guided breast biopsy and wire localization.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wadhwa completed fellowships at MCW in body imaging in 2011 and breast imaging in 2012.
After earning her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, in 2001, Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency in radiology at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill., in 2010. She was selected in 2009 to serve as chief resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease