Radiologist Anubha Wadhwa joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Anubha Wadhwa, M.B.B.S., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Wadhwa specializes in the detection of breast cancer through image-guided procedures such as ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging-guided breast biopsy and wire localization.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wadhwa completed fellowships at MCW in body imaging in 2011 and breast imaging in 2012.
After earning her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, in 2001, Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency in radiology at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill., in 2010. She was selected in 2009 to serve as chief resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th