Radiologist Anubha Wadhwa joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Anubha Wadhwa, M.B.B.S., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Wadhwa specializes in the detection of breast cancer through image-guided procedures such as ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging-guided breast biopsy and wire localization.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wadhwa completed fellowships at MCW in body imaging in 2011 and breast imaging in 2012.
After earning her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, in 2001, Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency in radiology at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill., in 2010. She was selected in 2009 to serve as chief resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study