Radiologist Anubha Wadhwa joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital staff
Anubha Wadhwa, M.B.B.S., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Wadhwa specializes in the detection of breast cancer through image-guided procedures such as ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging-guided breast biopsy and wire localization.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Wadhwa completed fellowships at MCW in body imaging in 2011 and breast imaging in 2012.
After earning her medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, in 2001, Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency in radiology at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Ill., in 2010. She was selected in 2009 to serve as chief resident.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research