On Saturday August 11th from Noon-5:00 pm, the 1st Congregational Church of Genesse W306 S5075 Church Street in Genesee, Wisconsin,
will host a classic car show.
The free event, sponsored by S&S Research auto collision center in Mukwonago, will feature classic cars, sprint cars, midgets, and a variety of farm equipment including pulling tractors. The cost for participants is $8.00 per car and included a dash plaque.
The day will be geared toward families, and will offer brats, hot dogs and sweet corn for purchase. Live music will cap off the day. The event is a fundraiser for the 1st Congregational Church of Genesee and a portion of the proceeds will be given to VFW POST 5158 – Hartland,to help our veterans.
For more information call Bob at (262) 968-3324 or check the events page at www.ssresearch.com.
S&S Research Incorporated has been in business for over 35 years, and has been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003. As a result, S&S Research Incorporated has been in compliance with the highest standards and requirements for operating a business.
AAA has designated S&S Research Incorporated as a "AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop." This is exceptional as fewer than 5% of all auto repair shops in Mukwonago become AAA Approved. This means AAA routinely inspects the shop and surveys their customers to make sure they are worthy of referrals.
S&S Research Incorporated employs ASE Certified Technicians. An ASE Certification signifies a commitment to excellence by a technician. S&S Research is located at State Highway 83 Mukwonago, WI 53149. Their phone number is: (262) 968-3324. Find them online at www.ssresearch.com and on Facebook at: s/s research, inc.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids