On Saturday August 11th from Noon-5:00 pm, the 1st Congregational Church of Genesse W306 S5075 Church Street in Genesee, Wisconsin,
will host a classic car show.
The free event, sponsored by S&S Research auto collision center in Mukwonago, will feature classic cars, sprint cars, midgets, and a variety of farm equipment including pulling tractors. The cost for participants is $8.00 per car and included a dash plaque.
The day will be geared toward families, and will offer brats, hot dogs and sweet corn for purchase. Live music will cap off the day. The event is a fundraiser for the 1st Congregational Church of Genesee and a portion of the proceeds will be given to VFW POST 5158 – Hartland,to help our veterans.
For more information call Bob at (262) 968-3324 or check the events page at www.ssresearch.com.
S&S Research Incorporated has been in business for over 35 years, and has been an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003. As a result, S&S Research Incorporated has been in compliance with the highest standards and requirements for operating a business.
AAA has designated S&S Research Incorporated as a "AAA Approved Auto Repair Shop." This is exceptional as fewer than 5% of all auto repair shops in Mukwonago become AAA Approved. This means AAA routinely inspects the shop and surveys their customers to make sure they are worthy of referrals.
S&S Research Incorporated employs ASE Certified Technicians. An ASE Certification signifies a commitment to excellence by a technician. S&S Research is located at State Highway 83 Mukwonago, WI 53149. Their phone number is: (262) 968-3324. Find them online at www.ssresearch.com and on Facebook at: s/s research, inc.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!