The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee is holding auditions for its 2012-13 season on Tuesday, August 14th and Thursday, August 16th from 7:00-9:00PM. Auditions will be held at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, and are by appointment only. There are openings for all voice parts. Previous choral experience is required, and singers of all faiths are welcome.
Additional information about the choir can be found at www.lutheranacappella.org. To schedule an audition or for more information, contact David Mohr at 414-774-1775, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status