The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee is holding auditions for its 2012-13 season on Tuesday, August 14th and Thursday, August 16th from 7:00-9:00PM. Auditions will be held at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, and are by appointment only. There are openings for all voice parts. Previous choral experience is required, and singers of all faiths are welcome.
Additional information about the choir can be found at www.lutheranacappella.org. To schedule an audition or for more information, contact David Mohr at 414-774-1775, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016