The Lutheran A Cappella Choir of Milwaukee is holding auditions for its 2012-13 season on Tuesday, August 14th and Thursday, August 16th from 7:00-9:00PM. Auditions will be held at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church, 1615 Wauwatosa Ave., Wauwatosa, and are by appointment only. There are openings for all voice parts. Previous choral experience is required, and singers of all faiths are welcome.
Additional information about the choir can be found at www.lutheranacappella.org. To schedule an audition or for more information, contact David Mohr at 414-774-1775, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"