Cavyn VonDeylen and Thomas Lee have both been hired as Consultants for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Wauwatosa.
In their new positions, both will work with clients to develop high quality software solutions that successfully meet their client’s business needs while optimizing existing workflows.
Previously, VonDeylen served as a Research Assistant under Dr. Larson at UW-Milwaukee and interned with the Plexus Corporation in Neenah. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from the Milwaukee School of Engineering
Lee is currently completing his Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics with a minor Actuarial Science from UW-Milwaukee, and is expected to graduate in December 2012.
Both reside on the East Side of Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event