Cavyn VonDeylen and Thomas Lee have both been hired as Consultants for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Wauwatosa.
In their new positions, both will work with clients to develop high quality software solutions that successfully meet their client’s business needs while optimizing existing workflows.
Previously, VonDeylen served as a Research Assistant under Dr. Larson at UW-Milwaukee and interned with the Plexus Corporation in Neenah. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from the Milwaukee School of Engineering
Lee is currently completing his Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics with a minor Actuarial Science from UW-Milwaukee, and is expected to graduate in December 2012.
Both reside on the East Side of Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series