Cavyn VonDeylen and Thomas Lee have both been hired as Consultants for Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) of Wauwatosa.
In their new positions, both will work with clients to develop high quality software solutions that successfully meet their client’s business needs while optimizing existing workflows.
Previously, VonDeylen served as a Research Assistant under Dr. Larson at UW-Milwaukee and interned with the Plexus Corporation in Neenah. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering from the Milwaukee School of Engineering
Lee is currently completing his Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Applied Mathematics with a minor Actuarial Science from UW-Milwaukee, and is expected to graduate in December 2012.
Both reside on the East Side of Milwaukee.
CTS provides its clients in the financial and healthcare industries with complete, integrated information technology solutions. The company offers quality, experienced consultants who provide technical leadership through an entire project life cycle and functional expertise which creates a competitive advantage for its clients. For more information on CTS visit www.consult-cts.com or call 414.291.2715.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available