Dr. Elizabeth Cochran Elected Vice President of the American Association of Neuropathologists
Elizabeth J. Cochran, M.D., professor of pathology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been elected vice president of the American Association of Neuropathologists (AANP).
Dr. Cochran, who joined the MCW faculty in 2009, serves as the director of the neuropathology and autopsy services for the MCW department of pathology and Froedtert Hospital. She also directs the pathology course for second year medical students at MCW.
Dr. Cochran received her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago in 1982. She completed a residency in anatomic pathology at Northwestern University/Northwestern Memorial Hospital, also in Chicago, in 1987. She then completed a fellowship in neuropathology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and a fellowship in surgical pathology at Rush University Medical Center.
The AANP's purpose is to advance the science, teaching and training of the diseases of the nervous system and the practice of neuropathology. The organization has more than 800 members.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"