Dr. Elizabeth Cochran Elected Vice President of the American Association of Neuropathologists
Elizabeth J. Cochran, M.D., professor of pathology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been elected vice president of the American Association of Neuropathologists (AANP).
Dr. Cochran, who joined the MCW faculty in 2009, serves as the director of the neuropathology and autopsy services for the MCW department of pathology and Froedtert Hospital. She also directs the pathology course for second year medical students at MCW.
Dr. Cochran received her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago in 1982. She completed a residency in anatomic pathology at Northwestern University/Northwestern Memorial Hospital, also in Chicago, in 1987. She then completed a fellowship in neuropathology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and a fellowship in surgical pathology at Rush University Medical Center.
The AANP's purpose is to advance the science, teaching and training of the diseases of the nervous system and the practice of neuropathology. The organization has more than 800 members.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin