Dr. Elizabeth Cochran Elected Vice President of the American Association of Neuropathologists
Elizabeth J. Cochran, M.D., professor of pathology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been elected vice president of the American Association of Neuropathologists (AANP).
Dr. Cochran, who joined the MCW faculty in 2009, serves as the director of the neuropathology and autopsy services for the MCW department of pathology and Froedtert Hospital. She also directs the pathology course for second year medical students at MCW.
Dr. Cochran received her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago in 1982. She completed a residency in anatomic pathology at Northwestern University/Northwestern Memorial Hospital, also in Chicago, in 1987. She then completed a fellowship in neuropathology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and a fellowship in surgical pathology at Rush University Medical Center.
The AANP's purpose is to advance the science, teaching and training of the diseases of the nervous system and the practice of neuropathology. The organization has more than 800 members.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary