Dr. Elizabeth Cochran Elected Vice President of the American Association of Neuropathologists
Elizabeth J. Cochran, M.D., professor of pathology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been elected vice president of the American Association of Neuropathologists (AANP).
Dr. Cochran, who joined the MCW faculty in 2009, serves as the director of the neuropathology and autopsy services for the MCW department of pathology and Froedtert Hospital. She also directs the pathology course for second year medical students at MCW.
Dr. Cochran received her medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago in 1982. She completed a residency in anatomic pathology at Northwestern University/Northwestern Memorial Hospital, also in Chicago, in 1987. She then completed a fellowship in neuropathology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, and a fellowship in surgical pathology at Rush University Medical Center.
The AANP's purpose is to advance the science, teaching and training of the diseases of the nervous system and the practice of neuropathology. The organization has more than 800 members.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Show Offers Admission Discounts and Prizes
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show