The Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa will present three free performances of the delightful tale, "Little Red Riding Hood." The play, an original folktale by the Brothers Grimm, is an adaptation by Theo L. Baier.
"Little Red Riding Hood" is being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreational Department. Performances will be given at 10:15 a.m. as follows:
Monday, July 30, at Lincoln School, 1741 Wauwatosa Ave. Enter on Milwaukee Avenue
Tuesday, July 31, at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
An additional evening performance is scheduled at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 2, in the auditorium at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager