The Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa will present three free performances of the delightful tale, "Little Red Riding Hood." The play, an original folktale by the Brothers Grimm, is an adaptation by Theo L. Baier.
"Little Red Riding Hood" is being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreational Department. Performances will be given at 10:15 a.m. as follows:
Monday, July 30, at Lincoln School, 1741 Wauwatosa Ave. Enter on Milwaukee Avenue
Tuesday, July 31, at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
An additional evening performance is scheduled at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 2, in the auditorium at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde