The Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa will present three free performances of the delightful tale, "Little Red Riding Hood." The play, an original folktale by the Brothers Grimm, is an adaptation by Theo L. Baier.
"Little Red Riding Hood" is being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreational Department. Performances will be given at 10:15 a.m. as follows:
Monday, July 30, at Lincoln School, 1741 Wauwatosa Ave. Enter on Milwaukee Avenue
Tuesday, July 31, at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
An additional evening performance is scheduled at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 2, in the auditorium at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7