The Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa will present three free performances of the delightful tale, "Little Red Riding Hood." The play, an original folktale by the Brothers Grimm, is an adaptation by Theo L. Baier.
"Little Red Riding Hood" is being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreational Department. Performances will be given at 10:15 a.m. as follows:
Monday, July 30, at Lincoln School, 1741 Wauwatosa Ave. Enter on Milwaukee Avenue
Tuesday, July 31, at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
An additional evening performance is scheduled at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 2, in the auditorium at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Avenue.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!