The Children's Theatre of Wauwatosa will present three free performances of the delightful tale, "Little Red Riding Hood." The play, an original folktale by the Brothers Grimm, is an adaptation by Theo L. Baier.
"Little Red Riding Hood" is being offered as part of the playground program sponsored by the Wauwatosa Recreational Department. Performances will be given at 10:15 a.m. as follows:
Monday, July 30, at Lincoln School, 1741 Wauwatosa Ave. Enter on Milwaukee Avenue
Tuesday, July 31, at Eisenhower School, 11600 W. Center St.
An additional evening performance is scheduled at 7 p.m. on Thursday, August 2, in the auditorium at Longfellow Middle School, 7600 W. North Avenue.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark