Please join the Friends of Hart Park for a viewing of the animated film Rio at the Second Annual Family Film Night on Wednesday, August 22nd at the Hart Park Rotary Stage.
The comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a domesticated macaw from small-town Minnesota, who meets the fiercely independent Jewel. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime to Rio de Janeiro.
Bring the family to the Hart Park Rotary Stage to gather at 6:45 PM with Rio beginning at 7:45PM.
The Milwaukee Hot Dog Company will be selling hot dogs, chips, candy, and soda. Gilles Frozen Custard will be selling frozen custard and custard treats before and during the movie.
In the event of rain or poor weather, the movie will be shown the following evening.
The showing of Rio was made possible through generous donations from: Bunzel’s Old Fashion Meat Market, Saz’s Catering, Uptown Motors, Balistreri’s Restaurants, Mike and Judy Doyle from Tosa Skateboarder’s United, Milwaukee Hot Dog Company & Candyman Snack Shop, Hart Park Senior Center, Tosa Insurance Agency, SuperCuts, BMO Harris Bank, Gilles Frozen Custard, Outpost Natural Foods, Johnson’s Cycle & Fitness and the Waterstone Bank Foundation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour Of Remodeled Homes Partners With The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Lutheran Home Hires Wolkomir as Social Services Director
- Wauwatosa East's first EcoFair
- Director of NIH National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute to visit MCW
- Imaging the windows to the soul: eye researchers pursue “audacious” goal
- Two Delafield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Feature Three Wauwatosa Area Projects