Please join the Friends of Hart Park for a viewing of the animated film Rio at the Second Annual Family Film Night on Wednesday, August 22nd at the Hart Park Rotary Stage.
The comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a domesticated macaw from small-town Minnesota, who meets the fiercely independent Jewel. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime to Rio de Janeiro.
Bring the family to the Hart Park Rotary Stage to gather at 6:45 PM with Rio beginning at 7:45PM.
The Milwaukee Hot Dog Company will be selling hot dogs, chips, candy, and soda. Gilles Frozen Custard will be selling frozen custard and custard treats before and during the movie.
In the event of rain or poor weather, the movie will be shown the following evening.
The showing of Rio was made possible through generous donations from: Bunzel’s Old Fashion Meat Market, Saz’s Catering, Uptown Motors, Balistreri’s Restaurants, Mike and Judy Doyle from Tosa Skateboarder’s United, Milwaukee Hot Dog Company & Candyman Snack Shop, Hart Park Senior Center, Tosa Insurance Agency, SuperCuts, BMO Harris Bank, Gilles Frozen Custard, Outpost Natural Foods, Johnson’s Cycle & Fitness and the Waterstone Bank Foundation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sunset Playhouse presents, direct from San Francisco, an evening of non-stop laughter: Will Durst in BOOMERAGING.
- "Shotgun Lovesongs" Book Discussion at Brookfield Library
- Easter Seals of Southeast Wisconsin to Honor Governor, Community Leaders for Supporting Its Mission
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Callen’s Muskego Showroom to Host Easter Bunny March 28
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Breen Wines Offers New Wine Event In Wauwatosa
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin