The 7th Annual Friends of the Brookfield Public Library Used Book Sale is just around the corner. The 2012 Book Sale will be Friday‐Sunday August 10th‐12th and August 17th‐19th at the Brookfield City Hall Senior Center, adjacent to the Farmers’ Market. Hours are: Fridays 6-8 PM; Saturdays 7:30 AM- 2 PM; and Sundays 10 AM- 2 PM. As always, proceeds from the sale are reinvested in the library. The money goes towards adult and children program sponsorship and the purchase of “extra” items not covered by the library operating budget. Each book you purchase makes a difference! For more information or to volunteer to help, send us an email at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women