The 7th Annual Friends of the Brookfield Public Library Used Book Sale is just around the corner. The 2012 Book Sale will be Friday‐Sunday August 10th‐12th and August 17th‐19th at the Brookfield City Hall Senior Center, adjacent to the Farmers’ Market. Hours are: Fridays 6-8 PM; Saturdays 7:30 AM- 2 PM; and Sundays 10 AM- 2 PM. As always, proceeds from the sale are reinvested in the library. The money goes towards adult and children program sponsorship and the purchase of “extra” items not covered by the library operating budget. Each book you purchase makes a difference! For more information or to volunteer to help, send us an email at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder