The 7th Annual Friends of the Brookfield Public Library Used Book Sale is just around the corner. The 2012 Book Sale will be Friday‐Sunday August 10th‐12th and August 17th‐19th at the Brookfield City Hall Senior Center, adjacent to the Farmers’ Market. Hours are: Fridays 6-8 PM; Saturdays 7:30 AM- 2 PM; and Sundays 10 AM- 2 PM. As always, proceeds from the sale are reinvested in the library. The money goes towards adult and children program sponsorship and the purchase of “extra” items not covered by the library operating budget. Each book you purchase makes a difference! For more information or to volunteer to help, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements