Do you remember The West Allis Inn? It was a busy hotel/banquet hall, here in downtown West Allis. It is said that the Milwaukee Braves often stayed here when they were in town, as well as race car driver Mario Andretti.
The West Allis Inn was converted to a senior living facility in 1985 and was renamed West Park Place. In 2004, the once family-owned business was sold and became a 100% senior assisted living facility. This year, our building turns 50! We are hoping to collect old photos, stories, personal fond memories. If you can help us with this project, please contact:
Life Enrichment Director
Ph.414-476-3900 or Email:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study