Do you remember The West Allis Inn? It was a busy hotel/banquet hall, here in downtown West Allis. It is said that the Milwaukee Braves often stayed here when they were in town, as well as race car driver Mario Andretti.
The West Allis Inn was converted to a senior living facility in 1985 and was renamed West Park Place. In 2004, the once family-owned business was sold and became a 100% senior assisted living facility. This year, our building turns 50! We are hoping to collect old photos, stories, personal fond memories. If you can help us with this project, please contact:
Life Enrichment Director
Ph.414-476-3900 or Email:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women