Do you remember The West Allis Inn? It was a busy hotel/banquet hall, here in downtown West Allis. It is said that the Milwaukee Braves often stayed here when they were in town, as well as race car driver Mario Andretti.
The West Allis Inn was converted to a senior living facility in 1985 and was renamed West Park Place. In 2004, the once family-owned business was sold and became a 100% senior assisted living facility. This year, our building turns 50! We are hoping to collect old photos, stories, personal fond memories. If you can help us with this project, please contact:
Life Enrichment Director
Ph.414-476-3900 or Email:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies