Do you remember The West Allis Inn? It was a busy hotel/banquet hall, here in downtown West Allis. It is said that the Milwaukee Braves often stayed here when they were in town, as well as race car driver Mario Andretti.
The West Allis Inn was converted to a senior living facility in 1985 and was renamed West Park Place. In 2004, the once family-owned business was sold and became a 100% senior assisted living facility. This year, our building turns 50! We are hoping to collect old photos, stories, personal fond memories. If you can help us with this project, please contact:
Life Enrichment Director
Ph.414-476-3900 or Email:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class