Do you remember The West Allis Inn? It was a busy hotel/banquet hall, here in downtown West Allis. It is said that the Milwaukee Braves often stayed here when they were in town, as well as race car driver Mario Andretti.
The West Allis Inn was converted to a senior living facility in 1985 and was renamed West Park Place. In 2004, the once family-owned business was sold and became a 100% senior assisted living facility. This year, our building turns 50! We are hoping to collect old photos, stories, personal fond memories. If you can help us with this project, please contact:
Life Enrichment Director
Ph.414-476-3900 or Email:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army