The rover Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars on August 5, 2012. If you would like to know more about the rover’s mission and what we have learned about Mars already, come hear all about it from someone who knows!
On Monday, July 30 at 1:00-2:30 p.m., the Elm Grove Public Library will present "Back to Mars: The newest Mars rover and its older cousins." Our guest speaker will be local resident Mike Wolff who is a Senior Research Scientist at the Space Science Institute and a member of the Mars Exploration Rovers and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter teams. He will teach us about the Mars missions as well as showing us Mars from the rover’s perspective.
This free event is recommended for grades 5-8, but is open to all ages. Please sign up by July 28 at the Elm Grove Library by calling 262-782-6717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Geoffrey Lamb Wins AAMC Learning Health Systems Award
- Callen Earns 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Kohout named 2013 Rising Star
- Lakeland College expands ways students can take classes
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Wixon Names Colin Keating as Food Ingredients Buyer
- Callan named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyer
- Fast Cash For Holidays Could Cost You Later, BBB Advises
- Germantown High School Recognizes the November Students of the Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates