The rover Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars on August 5, 2012. If you would like to know more about the rover’s mission and what we have learned about Mars already, come hear all about it from someone who knows!
On Monday, July 30 at 1:00-2:30 p.m., the Elm Grove Public Library will present "Back to Mars: The newest Mars rover and its older cousins." Our guest speaker will be local resident Mike Wolff who is a Senior Research Scientist at the Space Science Institute and a member of the Mars Exploration Rovers and Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter teams. He will teach us about the Mars missions as well as showing us Mars from the rover’s perspective.
This free event is recommended for grades 5-8, but is open to all ages. Please sign up by July 28 at the Elm Grove Library by calling 262-782-6717 or email email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager