Tour Le Jardin – sponsored by three garden clubs; Mayfair Park Garden Club, Elm Grove Garden Club and Elmbrook Garden Club is an annual garden tour held rain or shine.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Welke's House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive;
Sunset Playhouse, 800 Elm Grove Road;
The Dooryard Gallery, 890 Elm Grove Road – all located in Elm Grove.
Visit local vendors at The Sunset Playhouse. Approximately 20 vendors and not-for-profit organizations will be represented in the parking lot of The Sunset Playhouse. Tickets are available at OUR TICKET TENT at The Sunset for $10.00 the day of the walk.
You will need to present your ticket at each garden, so please remember to bring it with you.
There are 6 gardens on this year’s tour. Four gardens with water features, one with roses and one very mature garden. All proceeds go to scholarships for students studying horticulture or related fields or other community gardening projects of the sponsor clubs.
If you have questions please contact
Carole (414) 771-7979,
Mary (414) 774-1582 or
Diane (414) 578-2513 (email@example.com)
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7