Tour Le Jardin – sponsored by three garden clubs; Mayfair Park Garden Club, Elm Grove Garden Club and Elmbrook Garden Club is an annual garden tour held rain or shine.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Welke's House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive;
Sunset Playhouse, 800 Elm Grove Road;
The Dooryard Gallery, 890 Elm Grove Road – all located in Elm Grove.
Visit local vendors at The Sunset Playhouse. Approximately 20 vendors and not-for-profit organizations will be represented in the parking lot of The Sunset Playhouse. Tickets are available at OUR TICKET TENT at The Sunset for $10.00 the day of the walk.
You will need to present your ticket at each garden, so please remember to bring it with you.
There are 6 gardens on this year’s tour. Four gardens with water features, one with roses and one very mature garden. All proceeds go to scholarships for students studying horticulture or related fields or other community gardening projects of the sponsor clubs.
If you have questions please contact
Carole (414) 771-7979,
Mary (414) 774-1582 or
Diane (414) 578-2513 (email@example.com)
See you there!
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016