Tour Le Jardin – sponsored by three garden clubs; Mayfair Park Garden Club, Elm Grove Garden Club and Elmbrook Garden Club is an annual garden tour held rain or shine.
Advance tickets are $8 and can be purchased at Welke's House of Roses, 1020 Legion Drive;
Sunset Playhouse, 800 Elm Grove Road;
The Dooryard Gallery, 890 Elm Grove Road – all located in Elm Grove.
Visit local vendors at The Sunset Playhouse. Approximately 20 vendors and not-for-profit organizations will be represented in the parking lot of The Sunset Playhouse. Tickets are available at OUR TICKET TENT at The Sunset for $10.00 the day of the walk.
You will need to present your ticket at each garden, so please remember to bring it with you.
There are 6 gardens on this year’s tour. Four gardens with water features, one with roses and one very mature garden. All proceeds go to scholarships for students studying horticulture or related fields or other community gardening projects of the sponsor clubs.
If you have questions please contact
Carole (414) 771-7979,
Mary (414) 774-1582 or
Diane (414) 578-2513 (email@example.com)
See you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room