Callen, a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, is a Red Ribbon Sponsor of the Wisconsin State Fair and will participate in the event with a 20’ x 50’ display inside the Wisconsin Exposition Center.
Scheduled for Thurs., Aug. 2 – Sun., Aug. 12, Callen’s State Fair booth display will showcase the company’s full line of exterior remodeling services, including replacement windows and patio doors, siding, entry doors, roofing, and Gutter Topper®.
“Fair-goers will be able to see how Callen provides creative solutions for the simplest project to the most challenging exterior do-over,” said Tom Callen, company owner. “We will have a variety of materials, styles, colors, and accessories on display, and explain to attendees how our staff assists homeowners create a beautiful, energy-efficient, and low maintenance home exterior.”
“We pride ourselves on making the process of improving a home’s exterior simple and hassle-free,” Callen continued. “Homeowners that visit our State Fair display will find a one-stop shopping experience, with staff that provides knowledge and expertise from initial consultation all the way through full service delivery and installation. We offer product options that fit into every lifestyle and budget, plus are backed by friendly service and warranty support years after installation.”
In addition to exterior products, Callen offers creative solutions on a variety of interior projects, including kitchens, bathrooms, additions, and closet organization. Callen’s Muskego and Brookfield showrooms contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, and Angie’s List.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research