Callen, a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, is a Red Ribbon Sponsor of the Wisconsin State Fair and will participate in the event with a 20’ x 50’ display inside the Wisconsin Exposition Center.
Scheduled for Thurs., Aug. 2 – Sun., Aug. 12, Callen’s State Fair booth display will showcase the company’s full line of exterior remodeling services, including replacement windows and patio doors, siding, entry doors, roofing, and Gutter Topper®.
“Fair-goers will be able to see how Callen provides creative solutions for the simplest project to the most challenging exterior do-over,” said Tom Callen, company owner. “We will have a variety of materials, styles, colors, and accessories on display, and explain to attendees how our staff assists homeowners create a beautiful, energy-efficient, and low maintenance home exterior.”
“We pride ourselves on making the process of improving a home’s exterior simple and hassle-free,” Callen continued. “Homeowners that visit our State Fair display will find a one-stop shopping experience, with staff that provides knowledge and expertise from initial consultation all the way through full service delivery and installation. We offer product options that fit into every lifestyle and budget, plus are backed by friendly service and warranty support years after installation.”
In addition to exterior products, Callen offers creative solutions on a variety of interior projects, including kitchens, bathrooms, additions, and closet organization. Callen’s Muskego and Brookfield showrooms contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, and Angie’s List.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME