Wisconsin Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society partners with Yo Mama! to raise money for blood cancer
The Wisconsin Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is having a fundraiser on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt & Goodies, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, Brookfield, Wis. in the Ruby Isle Shopping Center.
Yo Mama! is hosting a Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Day where customers can satisfy their sweet tooth and help lick blood cancers.
Just tell the cashier you’re there to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, show a copy of this article on your phone, or print a copy, and Yo Mama! will donate 30% of your tab to LLS. You can show your support of LLS and eat it, too!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society®, headquartered in White Plains, NY, is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. The LLS mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Since its founding in 1949, LLS has invested more than $600 million in research specifically targeting leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. LLS has a local Patient Services Manager in 68 chapters throughout the United States and Canada. For additional information, please contact LLS at (800) 955-4572 or visit www.LLS.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014