Wisconsin Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society partners with Yo Mama! to raise money for blood cancer
The Wisconsin Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is having a fundraiser on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt & Goodies, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, Brookfield, Wis. in the Ruby Isle Shopping Center.
Yo Mama! is hosting a Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Day where customers can satisfy their sweet tooth and help lick blood cancers.
Just tell the cashier you’re there to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, show a copy of this article on your phone, or print a copy, and Yo Mama! will donate 30% of your tab to LLS. You can show your support of LLS and eat it, too!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society®, headquartered in White Plains, NY, is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. The LLS mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Since its founding in 1949, LLS has invested more than $600 million in research specifically targeting leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. LLS has a local Patient Services Manager in 68 chapters throughout the United States and Canada. For additional information, please contact LLS at (800) 955-4572 or visit www.LLS.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available