Wisconsin Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society partners with Yo Mama! to raise money for blood cancer
The Wisconsin Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is having a fundraiser on Saturday, July 14, 2012 at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt & Goodies, 2205 N. Calhoun Road, Brookfield, Wis. in the Ruby Isle Shopping Center.
Yo Mama! is hosting a Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Day where customers can satisfy their sweet tooth and help lick blood cancers.
Just tell the cashier you’re there to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, show a copy of this article on your phone, or print a copy, and Yo Mama! will donate 30% of your tab to LLS. You can show your support of LLS and eat it, too!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society®, headquartered in White Plains, NY, is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. The LLS mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Since its founding in 1949, LLS has invested more than $600 million in research specifically targeting leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. LLS has a local Patient Services Manager in 68 chapters throughout the United States and Canada. For additional information, please contact LLS at (800) 955-4572 or visit www.LLS.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease