Physiatrist Carley Sauter joins Medical College faculty, Tosa Center’s SpineCare Clinic staff
Carley Sauter, M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin. She sees patients at the Tosa Center’s SpineCare Clinic in Wauwatosa.
Board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Dr. Sauter’s clinical interests include back pain, neck pain, general musculoskeletal care, electrodiagnostic medicine and the rehabilitation of injuries sustained in workplace and industrial labor settings.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Sauter completed a fellowship in Advanced Research in Neurosciences at the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center in Milwaukee.
After earning her M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2007, Dr. Sauter completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals. During her final year, she was selected to serve as chief resident. Dr. Sauter earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in zoology from the University of Wisconsin in 1999.
While a student, Dr. Sauter received the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation’s Student of the Year award in 2007.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Harwood Place Little Free Library
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure