“Thriller at Miller” Pits Medical Students against Dental Students in Softball Fundraiser
Medical students from The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) will compete against dental students from the Marquette University School of Dentistry in a softball match for the sixth annual “Thriller at Miller” Saturday, July 14, at 3:15 P.M.
The game will take place at Helfaer Field, adjacent to Miller Park in Milwaukee, and is part of an all-day fundraiser for the Medical College’s Senior Mentor Program at VMP Manor Park, a senior living community on Milwaukee’s south side.
Other activities include a tailgate picnic, a seniors vs. students softball game, mascot games and contests, and a performance by Seniorgee, a local dance troupe composed of senior citizens. Festivities will commence at noon in the Helfaer Field area.
The festivities kick off at noon. Tickets for the Thriller at Miller events are $5 in advance, $10 at the door. For $20, you also get a ticket to see the Milwaukee Brewers take on the Pittsburgh Pirates later that evening.
Proceeds from the ticket sales benefit geriatrics education at MCW and elsewhere in the community.
For ticket information, email email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School