Falls Fest July 26-29
“The Fun Keeps on Coming!” Get ready for Falls Fest in Menomonee Falls, July 26-29 at Village Park (Garfield & Appleton). Four great days of big name bands, games, food, softball tournaments, silent auction, children & family games and activities, and best of all - admission and parking are FREE! It’s a great family party, close to home!
New this year is “Dollar Off Daytime” offering $1 off beer or soda on Saturday and Sunday from Noon until 5pm. Visit Jess’ Place featuring Angelo’s Café Vino’s Open Mic Stage. Open Thursday and Friday 5pm until Midnight; Saturday and Sunday Noon until Midnight. For band and event schedule, go to www.Falls-Fest.com and get ready to have some summertime fun!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21