Falls Fest July 26-29
“The Fun Keeps on Coming!” Get ready for Falls Fest in Menomonee Falls, July 26-29 at Village Park (Garfield & Appleton). Four great days of big name bands, games, food, softball tournaments, silent auction, children & family games and activities, and best of all - admission and parking are FREE! It’s a great family party, close to home!
New this year is “Dollar Off Daytime” offering $1 off beer or soda on Saturday and Sunday from Noon until 5pm. Visit Jess’ Place featuring Angelo’s Café Vino’s Open Mic Stage. Open Thursday and Friday 5pm until Midnight; Saturday and Sunday Noon until Midnight. For band and event schedule, go to www.Falls-Fest.com and get ready to have some summertime fun!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup