Connon Piencikowski, D.C., has been appointed assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients in the SpineCare program at the Tosa Center in Wauwatosa.
In addition to being a licensed chiropractic physician, Dr. Piencikowski is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and licensed athletic trainer. His clinical interests include orchestrating patient care in an integrated setting.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Piencikowski worked as a licensed chiropractor and athletic trainer at Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center in Appleton. He was also the team chiropractor for the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh’s athletes.
Dr. Piencikowski earned his Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, in 2006. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success