Connon Piencikowski, D.C., has been appointed assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients in the SpineCare program at the Tosa Center in Wauwatosa.
In addition to being a licensed chiropractic physician, Dr. Piencikowski is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and licensed athletic trainer. His clinical interests include orchestrating patient care in an integrated setting.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Piencikowski worked as a licensed chiropractor and athletic trainer at Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center in Appleton. He was also the team chiropractor for the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh’s athletes.
Dr. Piencikowski earned his Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, in 2006. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room