Connon Piencikowski, D.C., has been appointed assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients in the SpineCare program at the Tosa Center in Wauwatosa.
In addition to being a licensed chiropractic physician, Dr. Piencikowski is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and licensed athletic trainer. His clinical interests include orchestrating patient care in an integrated setting.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Piencikowski worked as a licensed chiropractor and athletic trainer at Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center in Appleton. He was also the team chiropractor for the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh’s athletes.
Dr. Piencikowski earned his Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, in 2006. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2002.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military