Connon Piencikowski, D.C., has been appointed assistant professor of neurosurgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients in the SpineCare program at the Tosa Center in Wauwatosa.
In addition to being a licensed chiropractic physician, Dr. Piencikowski is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and licensed athletic trainer. His clinical interests include orchestrating patient care in an integrated setting.
Prior to joining the College faculty, Dr. Piencikowski worked as a licensed chiropractor and athletic trainer at Schubbe Resch Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Center in Appleton. He was also the team chiropractor for the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh’s athletes.
Dr. Piencikowski earned his Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, in 2006. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2002.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council