The West Allis Players will be prsenting its summer production, "Guys and Dolls" in a few weeks. The classical musical, featuring songs such as "Luck Be a Lady" and "I've Never Been in Love Before" was made into a 1955 film starring Frank Sinatra, Jean Simmons and Marlon Brando and has been popular for more than 50 years!
Show times for "Guys and Dolls" are 7:30 p.m. July 20, 21, 27 and 28 and at 2 p.m. July 29. Tickets are $20, $18 and $15.
The theater, West Allis Central Auditorium, is located at 8516 West Lincoln Avenue in West Allis. There is street parking as well as free parking in the parking lot just southwest of the theater.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th