Silletti named Milwaukee office’s marketing services coordinator
The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corporation (Opus) announced today that Lauren Silletti has been promoted to marketing services coordinator. In her new role, Silletti will be responsible for developing and implementing corporate marketing objectives and executing local office marketing initiatives, in addition to supporting development and project management efforts for the Milwaukee office.
“Lauren has a great attitude, and unique insight into our industry,” said Julie Ledger, vice president/general manager for Opus Development Corporation. “She is a great asset to our team, and I am excited to see her continue to grow in her new role.”
Silletti joined Opus in 2006 as a project coordinator, and has since assisted on several notable projects, including Waukesha’s 55-acre Shoppes at Fox River retail development, the 400,000-square-foot Northwestern Mutual Phase II office building in Franklin, and the state-of-the-art Marquette University Eckstein Hall Law School in Milwaukee.
In addition to her marketing responsibilities, Silletti leads the Milwaukee office’s Action Team, a volunteer group that provides support and assistance to the Opus Foundation.
Silletti graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in history and international studies. Silletti and her husband reside in Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corporation is one of the region’s leading full-service real estate development and design-build firms. Notable projects include Waukesha’s Shoppes at Fox River, multiple buildings at Marquette University, including the new Law School and College of Engineering, Northwestern Mutual’s Franklin Campus, The Honey Creek Corporate Center, and Oakwood Crossing Business Center in Oak Creek.
About The Opus Group
The Opus Group® is a family of national commercial real estate companies headquartered in Minneapolis, with expertise in development, project management and construction, architecture and engineering, finance, sales and leasing. The Opus Group includes Opus Holding, L.L.C. and Opus Holding, Inc. and their operating subsidiaries, Opus Development Corporation, Opus Design Build, L.L.C. and Opus AE Group, Inc. Specializing in office, industrial, retail, residential living, institutional and government projects, The Opus Group has broad capabilities, deep experience and a proven design-build model that delivers solutions for customers on time and on budget. For more information, visit www.opus-group.com.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military