Silletti named Milwaukee office’s marketing services coordinator
The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corporation (Opus) announced today that Lauren Silletti has been promoted to marketing services coordinator. In her new role, Silletti will be responsible for developing and implementing corporate marketing objectives and executing local office marketing initiatives, in addition to supporting development and project management efforts for the Milwaukee office.
“Lauren has a great attitude, and unique insight into our industry,” said Julie Ledger, vice president/general manager for Opus Development Corporation. “She is a great asset to our team, and I am excited to see her continue to grow in her new role.”
Silletti joined Opus in 2006 as a project coordinator, and has since assisted on several notable projects, including Waukesha’s 55-acre Shoppes at Fox River retail development, the 400,000-square-foot Northwestern Mutual Phase II office building in Franklin, and the state-of-the-art Marquette University Eckstein Hall Law School in Milwaukee.
In addition to her marketing responsibilities, Silletti leads the Milwaukee office’s Action Team, a volunteer group that provides support and assistance to the Opus Foundation.
Silletti graduated from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science degree in history and international studies. Silletti and her husband reside in Milwaukee.
The Milwaukee office of Opus Development Corporation is one of the region’s leading full-service real estate development and design-build firms. Notable projects include Waukesha’s Shoppes at Fox River, multiple buildings at Marquette University, including the new Law School and College of Engineering, Northwestern Mutual’s Franklin Campus, The Honey Creek Corporate Center, and Oakwood Crossing Business Center in Oak Creek.
About The Opus Group
The Opus Group® is a family of national commercial real estate companies headquartered in Minneapolis, with expertise in development, project management and construction, architecture and engineering, finance, sales and leasing. The Opus Group includes Opus Holding, L.L.C. and Opus Holding, Inc. and their operating subsidiaries, Opus Development Corporation, Opus Design Build, L.L.C. and Opus AE Group, Inc. Specializing in office, industrial, retail, residential living, institutional and government projects, The Opus Group has broad capabilities, deep experience and a proven design-build model that delivers solutions for customers on time and on budget. For more information, visit www.opus-group.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th