In deference to the heat, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa, 1511 Church Street, is having a Salad n' Pie Supper at their July 18th gathering that begins at 6 PM in the Social Hall.
Turn off your ovens and take out your chopping boards. Folks are encouraged to bring any kind of salad: vegetable, pasta, potato.... Desserts of any kind are welcome also.
The Fellowship Board will provide beverages, bread and an array of salad toppings.
Come for the salad... stay for Wednesday Evening Bible Ministry, which runs from 7 - 8:30 PM and is led by Pat Reddy.
The cost is $5/adults; $3/children under 12. Sign up by contacting the church office at 414-258-7375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager