In deference to the heat, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa, 1511 Church Street, is having a Salad n' Pie Supper at their July 18th gathering that begins at 6 PM in the Social Hall.
Turn off your ovens and take out your chopping boards. Folks are encouraged to bring any kind of salad: vegetable, pasta, potato.... Desserts of any kind are welcome also.
The Fellowship Board will provide beverages, bread and an array of salad toppings.
Come for the salad... stay for Wednesday Evening Bible Ministry, which runs from 7 - 8:30 PM and is led by Pat Reddy.
The cost is $5/adults; $3/children under 12. Sign up by contacting the church office at 414-258-7375 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21