In deference to the heat, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa, 1511 Church Street, is having a Salad n' Pie Supper at their July 18th gathering that begins at 6 PM in the Social Hall.
Turn off your ovens and take out your chopping boards. Folks are encouraged to bring any kind of salad: vegetable, pasta, potato.... Desserts of any kind are welcome also.
The Fellowship Board will provide beverages, bread and an array of salad toppings.
Come for the salad... stay for Wednesday Evening Bible Ministry, which runs from 7 - 8:30 PM and is led by Pat Reddy.
The cost is $5/adults; $3/children under 12. Sign up by contacting the church office at 414-258-7375 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ