In deference to the heat, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa, 1511 Church Street, is having a Salad n' Pie Supper at their July 18th gathering that begins at 6 PM in the Social Hall.
Turn off your ovens and take out your chopping boards. Folks are encouraged to bring any kind of salad: vegetable, pasta, potato.... Desserts of any kind are welcome also.
The Fellowship Board will provide beverages, bread and an array of salad toppings.
Come for the salad... stay for Wednesday Evening Bible Ministry, which runs from 7 - 8:30 PM and is led by Pat Reddy.
The cost is $5/adults; $3/children under 12. Sign up by contacting the church office at 414-258-7375 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde