In deference to the heat, First Congregational Church of Wauwatosa, 1511 Church Street, is having a Salad n' Pie Supper at their July 18th gathering that begins at 6 PM in the Social Hall.
Turn off your ovens and take out your chopping boards. Folks are encouraged to bring any kind of salad: vegetable, pasta, potato.... Desserts of any kind are welcome also.
The Fellowship Board will provide beverages, bread and an array of salad toppings.
Come for the salad... stay for Wednesday Evening Bible Ministry, which runs from 7 - 8:30 PM and is led by Pat Reddy.
The cost is $5/adults; $3/children under 12. Sign up by contacting the church office at 414-258-7375 or at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class