Waukesha County Business Alliance and BizTimes Media announce annual award winners
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove was named a Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance and BizTimes Media. The annual award program recognizes companies headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin. An independent panel of judges selects the winners based upon financial growth, employee growth, customer focus, employee relations, and community service.
Jim Palzewicz, president of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove, said, “We want to recognize and thank all our clients, since it’s their success that creates our business and our growth. I also acknowledge our amazing team, and the work they do to help grow businesses in Waukesha County and Southeast Wisconsin.”
Awards were presented at the awards luncheon at the Country Springs Hotel. The luncheon featured a panel of representatives from each of the winning organizations, and DUECO, Inc. was named #1 Business of the Year.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 39 countries. To learn more, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde