Waukesha County Business Alliance and BizTimes Media announce annual award winners
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove was named a Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance and BizTimes Media. The annual award program recognizes companies headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin. An independent panel of judges selects the winners based upon financial growth, employee growth, customer focus, employee relations, and community service.
Jim Palzewicz, president of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove, said, “We want to recognize and thank all our clients, since it’s their success that creates our business and our growth. I also acknowledge our amazing team, and the work they do to help grow businesses in Waukesha County and Southeast Wisconsin.”
Awards were presented at the awards luncheon at the Country Springs Hotel. The luncheon featured a panel of representatives from each of the winning organizations, and DUECO, Inc. was named #1 Business of the Year.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 39 countries. To learn more, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan