Hart Park Square senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "A Big Piece of the Puzzle: Paying for Assisted Living." This program will offer information on many different ways to pay for care, and will help people see that assisted living can be much more affordable than one might think.
Adele Lund, Director of Community and Business Relations for the Laureate Group along with Valerie Johnson, Certified Financial Planner with Kolb+Co. Financial Advisers LLC, will discuss the following topics:
How to Pay for a Senior Community:
• Private Pay
• Other possible funding options (life insurance, long-term care insurance)
• Government sources (Medicare, Medicaid, VA, Family Care)
• Bridging the gap: paying for care needs now when assets are not liquid
Tax Deductions: An overlooked consideration
• Qualifying medical expenses
• Check list of potential deductions most often missed
• Long-term care medical expenses deductibility
The program will be held on Tuesday, July 10th from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Hart Park Square, 6600 W River Parkway in Wauwatosa. A light supper and tours will be available. Please RSVP to 414-476-8787 by July 6th if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME