MAM After Dark returns Friday, June 22
Celebrate all-things-French with a night of cancan, burlesque, and Posters of Paris
Milwaukee, Wis. – MAM After Dark celebrates the opening of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s newest exhibiton, Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec and His Contemporaries on Friday, June 22 with MAM After Dark: Cancan.
The evening includes live outdoor music by Milwaukee Hot Club and indoor tunes with DJ Why-B, food by Coquette Café, complimentary wine tastings by Café Calatrava, and live cancan dancing by Gypsy Moon Dance. The featured performers for the evening are the Brew City Bombshells Burlesque dancers, who take the stage at 9 p.m.
In addition to the special events for the evening, MAM After Dark will again feature the Photo Booth, DIY Studio, and a curator-led tour of Posters of Paris at 8 p.m.
MAM After Dark: Cancan runs 5 p.m. to midnight on Friday, June 22, 2012. Admission is $12 at the door or $6 in advance at mam.org/afterdark. Museum members are free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22