MAM After Dark returns Friday, June 22
Celebrate all-things-French with a night of cancan, burlesque, and Posters of Paris
Milwaukee, Wis. – MAM After Dark celebrates the opening of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s newest exhibiton, Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec and His Contemporaries on Friday, June 22 with MAM After Dark: Cancan.
The evening includes live outdoor music by Milwaukee Hot Club and indoor tunes with DJ Why-B, food by Coquette Café, complimentary wine tastings by Café Calatrava, and live cancan dancing by Gypsy Moon Dance. The featured performers for the evening are the Brew City Bombshells Burlesque dancers, who take the stage at 9 p.m.
In addition to the special events for the evening, MAM After Dark will again feature the Photo Booth, DIY Studio, and a curator-led tour of Posters of Paris at 8 p.m.
MAM After Dark: Cancan runs 5 p.m. to midnight on Friday, June 22, 2012. Admission is $12 at the door or $6 in advance at mam.org/afterdark. Museum members are free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned