MAM After Dark returns Friday, June 22
Celebrate all-things-French with a night of cancan, burlesque, and Posters of Paris
Milwaukee, Wis. – MAM After Dark celebrates the opening of the Milwaukee Art Museum’s newest exhibiton, Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec and His Contemporaries on Friday, June 22 with MAM After Dark: Cancan.
The evening includes live outdoor music by Milwaukee Hot Club and indoor tunes with DJ Why-B, food by Coquette Café, complimentary wine tastings by Café Calatrava, and live cancan dancing by Gypsy Moon Dance. The featured performers for the evening are the Brew City Bombshells Burlesque dancers, who take the stage at 9 p.m.
In addition to the special events for the evening, MAM After Dark will again feature the Photo Booth, DIY Studio, and a curator-led tour of Posters of Paris at 8 p.m.
MAM After Dark: Cancan runs 5 p.m. to midnight on Friday, June 22, 2012. Admission is $12 at the door or $6 in advance at mam.org/afterdark. Museum members are free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study