Brain Stretch Club members gather at Clement Manor several times a week to stretch all the parts of their brain with fun and challenging activities like learning sign language and making art.
In order to be a member of this club, you need to have a diagnosis of memory loss. Laurie Nowak, Clement Manor Adult Day Services Manager says, "We are pleased to be able to offer this service to the community but realize that at the same time, it means that more and more adults are receiving the news from their doctors."
On Wednesday, June 20 from 10am to 6pm the community is welcome to stop by to see some of the unique, one of a kind art pieces that Brain Stretch Club members have created. Some of the artowrk will be available for suggested donation amounts with proceeds going to further support their artistic endeavors.
Enter at the Adult Day Services entrance at the south end of the Clement Manor campus:
3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, WI 53228.
For more information about this event or the Brain Stretch Club, contact Laurie Nowak at (414) 546-7366.
Clement Manor is a healthcare organization offering a full continuum of care and is sponsored by School Sisters of St. Francis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council