Brain Stretch Club members gather at Clement Manor several times a week to stretch all the parts of their brain with fun and challenging activities like learning sign language and making art.
In order to be a member of this club, you need to have a diagnosis of memory loss. Laurie Nowak, Clement Manor Adult Day Services Manager says, "We are pleased to be able to offer this service to the community but realize that at the same time, it means that more and more adults are receiving the news from their doctors."
On Wednesday, June 20 from 10am to 6pm the community is welcome to stop by to see some of the unique, one of a kind art pieces that Brain Stretch Club members have created. Some of the artowrk will be available for suggested donation amounts with proceeds going to further support their artistic endeavors.
Enter at the Adult Day Services entrance at the south end of the Clement Manor campus:
3939 S. 92nd Street, Greenfield, WI 53228.
For more information about this event or the Brain Stretch Club, contact Laurie Nowak at (414) 546-7366.
Clement Manor is a healthcare organization offering a full continuum of care and is sponsored by School Sisters of St. Francis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic