LOCAL DANCERS TO PERFORM ON CONAN O’BRIEN SHOW TONIGHT
The Conan O’Brien show is filming in Chicago this week. Milwaukee’s own Trinity Irish Dancers, the 13-time World Champion Irish dance school, will be dancing LIVE on the show tonight! Dancers include kids aged 10-19. The show airs tonight at 10:00 p.m. CST on TBS.
For nearly 30 years, Trinity Irish Dancers has thrilled audiences with inspiring showmanship. From humble beginnings in church basements to recent engagements as U.S. ambassadors on international stages, Trinity dancers consistently possess a unique energy and passion for Irish dance and culture. Trinity’s unique program gives dancers the power of choice in their journey with lessons of commitment, hard work and team building. Trinity teachers shape the lives of their students by passing down not only impeccable dance technique, but also lessons in gracious sportsmanship and how to act with dignity and integrity. Trinity was founded on these principles and is unwavering in its dedication to the next generation of Irish dancers and their communities. Trinity Irish Dancers has locations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. For more information, call 773-529-4822 or visit www.trinityirishdancers.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease