LOCAL DANCERS TO PERFORM ON CONAN O’BRIEN SHOW TONIGHT
The Conan O’Brien show is filming in Chicago this week. Milwaukee’s own Trinity Irish Dancers, the 13-time World Champion Irish dance school, will be dancing LIVE on the show tonight! Dancers include kids aged 10-19. The show airs tonight at 10:00 p.m. CST on TBS.
For nearly 30 years, Trinity Irish Dancers has thrilled audiences with inspiring showmanship. From humble beginnings in church basements to recent engagements as U.S. ambassadors on international stages, Trinity dancers consistently possess a unique energy and passion for Irish dance and culture. Trinity’s unique program gives dancers the power of choice in their journey with lessons of commitment, hard work and team building. Trinity teachers shape the lives of their students by passing down not only impeccable dance technique, but also lessons in gracious sportsmanship and how to act with dignity and integrity. Trinity was founded on these principles and is unwavering in its dedication to the next generation of Irish dancers and their communities. Trinity Irish Dancers has locations throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. For more information, call 773-529-4822 or visit www.trinityirishdancers.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder