The Integrative Medicine department at Aurora Sinai Medical Center will offer a special community education event, featuring a presentation by Donald I. Abrams, MD, an integrative medicine oncologist and co-author of “Integrative Oncology.”
Community members, their families and friends are invited to attend the free presentation taking place Thursday, June 7 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the “A” Building – Rapkin Auditorium, lower level at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, 950 N. 12th St. in Milwaukee.
Interested parties are asked to RSVP by Monday, June 4. To RSVP or for additional information, please call Jill Cruz at 414-219-7376 or e-mail email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Announcing Wisconsin Massage Clinic Open House
- BBB's 10 Tips for Safe Online Shopping On Cyber Monday
- IndependenceFirst Milwaukee Heat “Big Cheese Classic” wheelchair basketball tourney
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday