The Integrative Medicine department at Aurora Sinai Medical Center will offer a special community education event, featuring a presentation by Donald I. Abrams, MD, an integrative medicine oncologist and co-author of “Integrative Oncology.”
Community members, their families and friends are invited to attend the free presentation taking place Thursday, June 7 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the “A” Building – Rapkin Auditorium, lower level at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, 950 N. 12th St. in Milwaukee.
Interested parties are asked to RSVP by Monday, June 4. To RSVP or for additional information, please call Jill Cruz at 414-219-7376 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo