The Integrative Medicine department at Aurora Sinai Medical Center will offer a special community education event, featuring a presentation by Donald I. Abrams, MD, an integrative medicine oncologist and co-author of “Integrative Oncology.”
Community members, their families and friends are invited to attend the free presentation taking place Thursday, June 7 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the “A” Building – Rapkin Auditorium, lower level at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, 950 N. 12th St. in Milwaukee.
Interested parties are asked to RSVP by Monday, June 4. To RSVP or for additional information, please call Jill Cruz at 414-219-7376 or e-mail email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability