The Integrative Medicine department at Aurora Sinai Medical Center will offer a special community education event, featuring a presentation by Donald I. Abrams, MD, an integrative medicine oncologist and co-author of “Integrative Oncology.”
Community members, their families and friends are invited to attend the free presentation taking place Thursday, June 7 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the “A” Building – Rapkin Auditorium, lower level at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, 950 N. 12th St. in Milwaukee.
Interested parties are asked to RSVP by Monday, June 4. To RSVP or for additional information, please call Jill Cruz at 414-219-7376 or e-mail email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website