Summer is the perfect time for trying something new—and Alverno College’s community education program, Telesis, offers non-credit enrichment classes for both women and men. Telesis classes engage the mind, body and spirit through a broad range of topics and subject areas. The full listing can be viewed on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis, or call for a brochure: 414-382-6218.
Special this summer is a cultural history class with Ko-Thi founder, Ferne Caulker-Bronson, entitled “African Dance and Diaspora.” Additional opportunities in arts and crafts, computer skills, cooking, foreign languages, healthful living, and more are scheduled to begin soon.
Alverno College is located at 3400 South 43rd Street, convenient to major roads, I-894 and I-43. Parking is free. For more information on Telesis classes, visit www.alverno.edu/telesis or call (414) 382-6218.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol