Summer is the perfect time for trying something new—and Alverno College’s community education program, Telesis, offers non-credit enrichment classes for both women and men. Telesis classes engage the mind, body and spirit through a broad range of topics and subject areas. The full listing can be viewed on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis, or call for a brochure: 414-382-6218.
Special this summer is a cultural history class with Ko-Thi founder, Ferne Caulker-Bronson, entitled “African Dance and Diaspora.” Additional opportunities in arts and crafts, computer skills, cooking, foreign languages, healthful living, and more are scheduled to begin soon.
Alverno College is located at 3400 South 43rd Street, convenient to major roads, I-894 and I-43. Parking is free. For more information on Telesis classes, visit www.alverno.edu/telesis or call (414) 382-6218.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals