Summer is the perfect time for trying something new—and Alverno College’s community education program, Telesis, offers non-credit enrichment classes for both women and men. Telesis classes engage the mind, body and spirit through a broad range of topics and subject areas. The full listing can be viewed on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis, or call for a brochure: 414-382-6218.
Special this summer is a cultural history class with Ko-Thi founder, Ferne Caulker-Bronson, entitled “African Dance and Diaspora.” Additional opportunities in arts and crafts, computer skills, cooking, foreign languages, healthful living, and more are scheduled to begin soon.
Alverno College is located at 3400 South 43rd Street, convenient to major roads, I-894 and I-43. Parking is free. For more information on Telesis classes, visit www.alverno.edu/telesis or call (414) 382-6218.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup