Summer is the perfect time for trying something new—and Alverno College’s community education program, Telesis, offers non-credit enrichment classes for both women and men. Telesis classes engage the mind, body and spirit through a broad range of topics and subject areas. The full listing can be viewed on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis, or call for a brochure: 414-382-6218.
Special this summer is a cultural history class with Ko-Thi founder, Ferne Caulker-Bronson, entitled “African Dance and Diaspora.” Additional opportunities in arts and crafts, computer skills, cooking, foreign languages, healthful living, and more are scheduled to begin soon.
Alverno College is located at 3400 South 43rd Street, convenient to major roads, I-894 and I-43. Parking is free. For more information on Telesis classes, visit www.alverno.edu/telesis or call (414) 382-6218.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies