Our four Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Adult Day Programs are hosting their 4th Annual "Grillin' and Chillin' around Town" event.
The goal of these cookouts is to increase awareness of the services Easter Seals provides to people living with developmental disabilities and their families, and allows the participants an opportunity to give back to their community.
They also provide additional skill-building activities and inclusive opportunities for our participants through selling raffle tickets, serving food, and interacting with people from their local communities.
Proceeds from these events will help generate pledges for our Walk with Me teams, enabling our participants to take an active role and be part of the success of our agency's largest fundraiser in mid-June.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room