Our four Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Adult Day Programs are hosting their 4th Annual "Grillin' and Chillin' around Town" event.
The goal of these cookouts is to increase awareness of the services Easter Seals provides to people living with developmental disabilities and their families, and allows the participants an opportunity to give back to their community.
They also provide additional skill-building activities and inclusive opportunities for our participants through selling raffle tickets, serving food, and interacting with people from their local communities.
Proceeds from these events will help generate pledges for our Walk with Me teams, enabling our participants to take an active role and be part of the success of our agency's largest fundraiser in mid-June.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Coyote on 72nd Street
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and the Center for Business Performance Solutions (CBPS) announce December workshop schedule
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2015 – nominations being accepted
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Appliance Gallery Suggests Holiday Appliance Ideas
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th