Our four Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Adult Day Programs are hosting their 4th Annual "Grillin' and Chillin' around Town" event.
The goal of these cookouts is to increase awareness of the services Easter Seals provides to people living with developmental disabilities and their families, and allows the participants an opportunity to give back to their community.
They also provide additional skill-building activities and inclusive opportunities for our participants through selling raffle tickets, serving food, and interacting with people from their local communities.
Proceeds from these events will help generate pledges for our Walk with Me teams, enabling our participants to take an active role and be part of the success of our agency's largest fundraiser in mid-June.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital Name Alice Archabal as Chief Development Officer, Vice President of Development
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- The Castle on Newberry is 2013 WBCS, Inc. Showhouse for a Cure
- BBB Moves to New Location
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- $6 Million Grant Funds National EPR Center at MCW
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"