Our four Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Adult Day Programs are hosting their 4th Annual "Grillin' and Chillin' around Town" event.
The goal of these cookouts is to increase awareness of the services Easter Seals provides to people living with developmental disabilities and their families, and allows the participants an opportunity to give back to their community.
They also provide additional skill-building activities and inclusive opportunities for our participants through selling raffle tickets, serving food, and interacting with people from their local communities.
Proceeds from these events will help generate pledges for our Walk with Me teams, enabling our participants to take an active role and be part of the success of our agency's largest fundraiser in mid-June.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park