Our four Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Adult Day Programs are hosting their 4th Annual "Grillin' and Chillin' around Town" event.
The goal of these cookouts is to increase awareness of the services Easter Seals provides to people living with developmental disabilities and their families, and allows the participants an opportunity to give back to their community.
They also provide additional skill-building activities and inclusive opportunities for our participants through selling raffle tickets, serving food, and interacting with people from their local communities.
Proceeds from these events will help generate pledges for our Walk with Me teams, enabling our participants to take an active role and be part of the success of our agency's largest fundraiser in mid-June.
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Two Nationally Known Experts on Character Education to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Free Movies in the Park
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- AlphaGraphics of Brookfield becomes ISO 9000 compliant
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates Nearly $900 to Elmbrook Schools in April
- Celebrate and remember our nation’s heroes from May 16-21!
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner