Saturday, May 12th UUCW “Coffee House West” Presents “Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson”
Our May UUCW Coffee House will feature Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson. This program will be presented Saturday, May 12 at 7:30 in the Community Room of the Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW).
Enjoy the celebration of life and love with these veteran song masters. Wonderful harmonies, impeccable musicianship and original songs are the hallmark of this duo. They will perform on guitar, piano, harp, and dulcimer for this special evening. The Shepard Express said: “Storytelling and melody come together for a sound that embraces all that is Americana.”
Suggested donation is $7.00 with doors open at 7:00 pm and the first set at 7:30. This will be followed by an intermission and a second set. The Community Room will be set up in cabaret style with card tables and chairs to encourage casual conversation. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the lobby.
UUCW is located at 13001 W. North Ave, Brookfield and is handicap accessible. For more information contact the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262 782-3535.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME