Saturday, May 12th UUCW “Coffee House West” Presents “Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson”
Our May UUCW Coffee House will feature Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson. This program will be presented Saturday, May 12 at 7:30 in the Community Room of the Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW).
Enjoy the celebration of life and love with these veteran song masters. Wonderful harmonies, impeccable musicianship and original songs are the hallmark of this duo. They will perform on guitar, piano, harp, and dulcimer for this special evening. The Shepard Express said: “Storytelling and melody come together for a sound that embraces all that is Americana.”
Suggested donation is $7.00 with doors open at 7:00 pm and the first set at 7:30. This will be followed by an intermission and a second set. The Community Room will be set up in cabaret style with card tables and chairs to encourage casual conversation. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the lobby.
UUCW is located at 13001 W. North Ave, Brookfield and is handicap accessible. For more information contact the church office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262 782-3535.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament