Saturday, May 12th UUCW “Coffee House West” Presents “Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson”
Our May UUCW Coffee House will feature Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson. This program will be presented Saturday, May 12 at 7:30 in the Community Room of the Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW).
Enjoy the celebration of life and love with these veteran song masters. Wonderful harmonies, impeccable musicianship and original songs are the hallmark of this duo. They will perform on guitar, piano, harp, and dulcimer for this special evening. The Shepard Express said: “Storytelling and melody come together for a sound that embraces all that is Americana.”
Suggested donation is $7.00 with doors open at 7:00 pm and the first set at 7:30. This will be followed by an intermission and a second set. The Community Room will be set up in cabaret style with card tables and chairs to encourage casual conversation. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the lobby.
UUCW is located at 13001 W. North Ave, Brookfield and is handicap accessible. For more information contact the church office, email@example.com or 262 782-3535.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program