Saturday, May 12th UUCW “Coffee House West” Presents “Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson”
Our May UUCW Coffee House will feature Craig Siemsen and Patty Stevenson. This program will be presented Saturday, May 12 at 7:30 in the Community Room of the Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW).
Enjoy the celebration of life and love with these veteran song masters. Wonderful harmonies, impeccable musicianship and original songs are the hallmark of this duo. They will perform on guitar, piano, harp, and dulcimer for this special evening. The Shepard Express said: “Storytelling and melody come together for a sound that embraces all that is Americana.”
Suggested donation is $7.00 with doors open at 7:00 pm and the first set at 7:30. This will be followed by an intermission and a second set. The Community Room will be set up in cabaret style with card tables and chairs to encourage casual conversation. Refreshments will be available for purchase in the lobby.
UUCW is located at 13001 W. North Ave, Brookfield and is handicap accessible. For more information contact the church office, email@example.com or 262 782-3535.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military