Water 2 Wine, the San Antonio-based winery, opens the doors of its first location in the Midwest on May 3, 2012. Water 2 Wine is Brookfield’s first custom winery.
All wines at Water 2 Wine are made onsite at the winery from grapes from the best vineyards around the world. The winery makes more than 90 wines from 14 countries, and specializes in delivering estate quality wines to all levels of wine aficionados.
Larry VanHoveln, managing member of the Brookfield location, said, “We are thrilled to open Water 2 Wine’s first Wisconsin winery in Brookfield. Stop by for a complimentary tour and wine tasting, and when you find a wine you like, you can buy it by the glass, by the bottle, or by the case. Or you can make your own batch (28 to 30 bottles) to be bottled with your very own custom labels.”
The “try it before you buy it” philosophy works well at Water 2 Wine wineries. All of the wines are available for tasting every day. And, all of the wines offer significantly lower sulfites than most commercial wines and no histamines, so that most everyone can enjoy the wines without negative side effects. The winery is also available for private occasions.
Water 2 Wine, a custom winery, is located in The Plaza, 17135 W Bluemound Road, Suite H, Brookfield, WI (corner of Bluemound and Calhoun Roads) and is open for business on May 3, 2012. Hours are 12 Noon to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday through Friday; 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. The winery is closed on Sunday and Monday. For more information on Water 2 Wine, call Larry VanHoveln at 262-784-WINE (9463), email at Milwaukee@Water2Wine.com, or visit www.Water2Wine.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study