Water 2 Wine, the San Antonio-based winery, opens the doors of its first location in the Midwest on May 3, 2012. Water 2 Wine is Brookfield’s first custom winery.
All wines at Water 2 Wine are made onsite at the winery from grapes from the best vineyards around the world. The winery makes more than 90 wines from 14 countries, and specializes in delivering estate quality wines to all levels of wine aficionados.
Larry VanHoveln, managing member of the Brookfield location, said, “We are thrilled to open Water 2 Wine’s first Wisconsin winery in Brookfield. Stop by for a complimentary tour and wine tasting, and when you find a wine you like, you can buy it by the glass, by the bottle, or by the case. Or you can make your own batch (28 to 30 bottles) to be bottled with your very own custom labels.”
The “try it before you buy it” philosophy works well at Water 2 Wine wineries. All of the wines are available for tasting every day. And, all of the wines offer significantly lower sulfites than most commercial wines and no histamines, so that most everyone can enjoy the wines without negative side effects. The winery is also available for private occasions.
Water 2 Wine, a custom winery, is located in The Plaza, 17135 W Bluemound Road, Suite H, Brookfield, WI (corner of Bluemound and Calhoun Roads) and is open for business on May 3, 2012. Hours are 12 Noon to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday through Friday; 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday. The winery is closed on Sunday and Monday. For more information on Water 2 Wine, call Larry VanHoveln at 262-784-WINE (9463), email at Milwaukee@Water2Wine.com, or visit www.Water2Wine.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women