Jackie Zach of The Oilerie® Brookfield Appears Again on The Morning Blend, April 25, 2012, Introducing Pomegranate Balsamic
Do you like to create fun meals but it seems like too much work? Jackie Zach of The Oilerie® Brookfield appears again on The Morning Blend on TMJ4 Channel 4, Wednesday, April 25th at 9am.
In this session, Jackie shares that The Oilerie® Brookfield’s newest product, pomegranate balsamic vinegar, will be introduced and sampled. Jackie will also talk about the store’s new Olive Oil After Hours gatherings that will include hosting corporate get togethers, girls night out, Red Hat clubs, church groups, wedding showers and more at their new location in Brookfield. These Olive Oil After Hours events will demonstrate how simple cooking with The Oilerie® Brookfield’s products can be.
“Our new evening events along with our food demos can be styled as either public or private sessions, depending on your group,” says Zach. “And our newest arrival, pomegranate balsamic vinegar, has just been unveiled at our store this past Saturday.”
Each month on The Morning Blend, Jackie shares the world of extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar and how to use them to enhance the flavor and enjoyment of our meals. In addition to extra virgin olive oil and aged balsamic vinegar, The Oilerie® Brookfield offers a wide variety of products including baking mixes.
The Oilerie® Brookfield was a finalist at the 2012 Business Excellence Awards Forum, sponsored by ActionCOACH, the world’s number one business coaching firm, held in Memphis, TN earlier this year.
Jackie Zach is president of Jacqueline M. Zach Enterprises, LLC, dba The Oilerie® Brookfield, an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17125C W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. Phone: 262-786-3000. Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.oilerie.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7