Are you overwhelmed with raising children and all the clutter that goes along with it? Learn how to decide what to keep, what to toss, and how to manage what's left. Your kids can help create and maintain order - Clutter Coach Kathi Miller will show you how! This free program takes place at the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10 am. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register. Please note: This program is intended for adults.
Kathi Miller, Clutter Coach, teaches her clients a new way of living - what she calls the “Clutter-Free Life.” It’s not just about stuff, or their relationship to their stuff, but an entire system of re-evaluating what is important. Ms. Miller does on-site consulting for individuals and businesses, presents workshops, teaches classes, and is the author of the Clutter Coach Success Secrets, a free monthly email newsletter.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military