Are you overwhelmed with raising children and all the clutter that goes along with it? Learn how to decide what to keep, what to toss, and how to manage what's left. Your kids can help create and maintain order - Clutter Coach Kathi Miller will show you how! This free program takes place at the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10 am. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register. Please note: This program is intended for adults.
Kathi Miller, Clutter Coach, teaches her clients a new way of living - what she calls the “Clutter-Free Life.” It’s not just about stuff, or their relationship to their stuff, but an entire system of re-evaluating what is important. Ms. Miller does on-site consulting for individuals and businesses, presents workshops, teaches classes, and is the author of the Clutter Coach Success Secrets, a free monthly email newsletter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army