Are you overwhelmed with raising children and all the clutter that goes along with it? Learn how to decide what to keep, what to toss, and how to manage what's left. Your kids can help create and maintain order - Clutter Coach Kathi Miller will show you how! This free program takes place at the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10 am. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register. Please note: This program is intended for adults.
Kathi Miller, Clutter Coach, teaches her clients a new way of living - what she calls the “Clutter-Free Life.” It’s not just about stuff, or their relationship to their stuff, but an entire system of re-evaluating what is important. Ms. Miller does on-site consulting for individuals and businesses, presents workshops, teaches classes, and is the author of the Clutter Coach Success Secrets, a free monthly email newsletter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ