Are you overwhelmed with raising children and all the clutter that goes along with it? Learn how to decide what to keep, what to toss, and how to manage what's left. Your kids can help create and maintain order - Clutter Coach Kathi Miller will show you how! This free program takes place at the Brookfield Public Library’s Community Room on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10 am. Registration is requested but not required. Contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, with questions or to register. Please note: This program is intended for adults.
Kathi Miller, Clutter Coach, teaches her clients a new way of living - what she calls the “Clutter-Free Life.” It’s not just about stuff, or their relationship to their stuff, but an entire system of re-evaluating what is important. Ms. Miller does on-site consulting for individuals and businesses, presents workshops, teaches classes, and is the author of the Clutter Coach Success Secrets, a free monthly email newsletter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients