For the 11th year, Wauwatosa Curves joined the Curves International Food Drive and made this a banner year for the local food pantries. In the month of March, these ladies collected 1,479.5 pounds of food and $262. The food pantries that were benefited were St. Bernard's, Tosa Cares and Siggenauk Center. Thank you to all who contributed and helped to make the shelves at these locations a little fuller this holiday season. I applaud you all. You are truly amazing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council