For the 11th year, Wauwatosa Curves joined the Curves International Food Drive and made this a banner year for the local food pantries. In the month of March, these ladies collected 1,479.5 pounds of food and $262. The food pantries that were benefited were St. Bernard's, Tosa Cares and Siggenauk Center. Thank you to all who contributed and helped to make the shelves at these locations a little fuller this holiday season. I applaud you all. You are truly amazing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements