Concordia University's Miller Park Way Center in West Milwaukee is hosting an Open House on Wednesday, April 11 from 6 to 8 p.m. The Center has seen tremendous growth since opening up in the spring of 2010, giving adult learners many options for continue their education.
Degrees offered at the Center include: Business Management; Criminal Justice Management; Liberal Arts; Health Care Management; Human Resource Management; MBA; Medical Assistant; and Theology.
Miller Park Way Center staff members will be available during the Open House to answer questions about financial aid, credit transfers, program requirements, the admission process, and more. Prospective students who attend the Open House will receive an application fee waiver and may sign up for a chance to win prizes. Food and beverages will also be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
“The Open House is an informal event where those interested in accelerated evening programs may have their questions answered in a fun and relaxing environment,” said Admission Counselor, Amber Hayden.
The Miller Park Way Center is located at 1670 Miller Park Way (corner of Mitchell Street and 43rd Street) in West Milwaukee. For more information about the Open House contact Admission Counselor, Amber Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-672-8332.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business