The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club will be hosting a one-of-a-kind event presenting bridal fashions dating from the 1890’s on April 19th. The fashion show will feature bridal gowns along with apparel for bridesmaids and mothers-of-the-bride. Staged by Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, the show will display bridal ensembles covering 100 years of wedding dress styles.
The program will begin with dessert and beverages at 1pm. The style show begins at 1:30pm. The cost is $10 payable at the door, which will support the club’s philanthropic efforts. For questions please contact the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club at 414-257-9935. The club is located at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room