The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club will be hosting a one-of-a-kind event presenting bridal fashions dating from the 1890’s on April 19th. The fashion show will feature bridal gowns along with apparel for bridesmaids and mothers-of-the-bride. Staged by Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, the show will display bridal ensembles covering 100 years of wedding dress styles.
The program will begin with dessert and beverages at 1pm. The style show begins at 1:30pm. The cost is $10 payable at the door, which will support the club’s philanthropic efforts. For questions please contact the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club at 414-257-9935. The club is located at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients