Come cheer with us!
Junior Lancer Cheer would like to invite all current 2nd – 7th grade girls living in the Brookfield Central High School attendance area to join us for a FREE cheer clinic on Thursday, April 19th!
** UPDATE - the 2nd Grade Clinic is FULL as of 3/26 **
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
2nd – 4th Grade: 4 – 6pm
5th – 7th Grade: 6 – 8 pm
Girls will be grouped together by grade level, and you’ll learn an age appropriate extreme routine dance, stunting, and fun sideline cheers! All clinic participants are invited to march with JLC in the Elm Grove Memorial Parade on Monday, May 28th!
Online pre-registration is required; space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
About Junior Lancer Cheer
Junior Lancer Cheer is a not-for-profit organization, and is completely run by volunteers. Our funding comes from annual dues paid by participating families. Though JLC is the feeder program to Brookfield Central High School Cheer, we are not supported by school funds or property taxes.
JLC is a no-cut sport for 3rd - 8th grade girls, and there are no try-outs. We will accept any girl from any school district, as long as she is able to commit to our practice and competition schedule.
JLC believes in offering a disciplined program to any girl that wishes to learn the fundamentals of cheerleading and experience cheerleading in an emotionally and physically safe environment.
For more information, please contact Administrator Michelle Uhrle at email@example.com.
Our Goal & Mission Statement
The goal of Junior Lancer Cheer (JLC) is to offer 3rd through 8th grade girls an athletic, no-cut sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer football games, competing in local competitions, participating in community events, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. JLC wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as they reach high school age.
It is our mission to provide a physically and emotionally safe and disciplined cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015