Come cheer with us!
Junior Lancer Cheer would like to invite all current 2nd – 7th grade girls living in the Brookfield Central High School attendance area to join us for a FREE cheer clinic on Thursday, April 19th!
** UPDATE - the 2nd Grade Clinic is FULL as of 3/26 **
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
2nd – 4th Grade: 4 – 6pm
5th – 7th Grade: 6 – 8 pm
Girls will be grouped together by grade level, and you’ll learn an age appropriate extreme routine dance, stunting, and fun sideline cheers! All clinic participants are invited to march with JLC in the Elm Grove Memorial Parade on Monday, May 28th!
Online pre-registration is required; space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
About Junior Lancer Cheer
Junior Lancer Cheer is a not-for-profit organization, and is completely run by volunteers. Our funding comes from annual dues paid by participating families. Though JLC is the feeder program to Brookfield Central High School Cheer, we are not supported by school funds or property taxes.
JLC is a no-cut sport for 3rd - 8th grade girls, and there are no try-outs. We will accept any girl from any school district, as long as she is able to commit to our practice and competition schedule.
JLC believes in offering a disciplined program to any girl that wishes to learn the fundamentals of cheerleading and experience cheerleading in an emotionally and physically safe environment.
For more information, please contact Administrator Michelle Uhrle at email@example.com.
Our Goal & Mission Statement
The goal of Junior Lancer Cheer (JLC) is to offer 3rd through 8th grade girls an athletic, no-cut sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer football games, competing in local competitions, participating in community events, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. JLC wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as they reach high school age.
It is our mission to provide a physically and emotionally safe and disciplined cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7