Anesthesiologist Jeffrey Quintana joins Medical College faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki VA staff
Jeffrey Quintana, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at the Pain Management Centers at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Quintana’s clinical interest is pain medicine.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Quintana completed a pain medicine fellowship through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning his M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2006, Dr. Quintana completed a residency in anesthesiology through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. He earned Bachelor of Science degrees in biochemistry and neuroscience from Regis University in Denver.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo