Anesthesiologist Jeffrey Quintana joins Medical College faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki VA staff
Jeffrey Quintana, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at the Pain Management Centers at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Quintana’s clinical interest is pain medicine.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Quintana completed a pain medicine fellowship through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning his M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2006, Dr. Quintana completed a residency in anesthesiology through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. He earned Bachelor of Science degrees in biochemistry and neuroscience from Regis University in Denver.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status