Anesthesiologist Jeffrey Quintana joins Medical College faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki VA staff
Jeffrey Quintana, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at the Pain Management Centers at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Quintana’s clinical interest is pain medicine.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Quintana completed a pain medicine fellowship through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning his M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2006, Dr. Quintana completed a residency in anesthesiology through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. He earned Bachelor of Science degrees in biochemistry and neuroscience from Regis University in Denver.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder