Anesthesiologist Jeffrey Quintana joins Medical College faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki VA staff
Jeffrey Quintana, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at the Pain Management Centers at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Quintana’s clinical interest is pain medicine.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Quintana completed a pain medicine fellowship through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning his M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2006, Dr. Quintana completed a residency in anesthesiology through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. He earned Bachelor of Science degrees in biochemistry and neuroscience from Regis University in Denver.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing