Anesthesiologist Jeffrey Quintana joins Medical College faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Zablocki VA staff
Jeffrey Quintana, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He provides care at the Pain Management Centers at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Board certified in anesthesiology, Dr. Quintana’s clinical interest is pain medicine.
Prior to joining the Medical College faculty, Dr. Quintana completed a pain medicine fellowship through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals.
After earning his M.D. from the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2006, Dr. Quintana completed a residency in anesthesiology through Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in 2010. He earned Bachelor of Science degrees in biochemistry and neuroscience from Regis University in Denver.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association