Gallery of the Art Guild is proud to welcome hometown artist, Terra Paulsen Chmielewski, as our featured artist for the month of April. While Chmielewski’s pieces are considered experimental, she states that “each one of them has developed from life experiences that left lasting impressions on me.” Chmielewski, a devoted art instructor at Menomonee Falls High School, is also a MFHS graduate and founding president of the Art Guild. Inspiration is the underlying theme in her paintings that is channeled into her work through simple lines, shapes, and textures that together create intricate visual balance of color and depth. Come meet or welcome Terra Paulsen Chmielewski back home at her opening reception, Thursday, April 5, 2012, 6:00 pm – 9:00 p.m. Show runs April 4 – April 30.
All exhibits and receptions at the gallery are free and open to the public. The gallery is open Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, by chance and appointment for your convenience. The gallery also has working artist’s s that will enhance your visit and all artwork is available for purchase. The Gallery is centrally and conveniently in the heart of the Historic Village Centre of Downtown Menomonee Falls, N88 W16586 Main Street, between Appleton Avenue and Grand Avenue. For further information on the gallery, visit artguildmf.org or call 262-424-4997.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park