Gallery of the Art Guild is proud to welcome hometown artist, Terra Paulsen Chmielewski, as our featured artist for the month of April. While Chmielewski’s pieces are considered experimental, she states that “each one of them has developed from life experiences that left lasting impressions on me.” Chmielewski, a devoted art instructor at Menomonee Falls High School, is also a MFHS graduate and founding president of the Art Guild. Inspiration is the underlying theme in her paintings that is channeled into her work through simple lines, shapes, and textures that together create intricate visual balance of color and depth. Come meet or welcome Terra Paulsen Chmielewski back home at her opening reception, Thursday, April 5, 2012, 6:00 pm – 9:00 p.m. Show runs April 4 – April 30.
All exhibits and receptions at the gallery are free and open to the public. The gallery is open Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, by chance and appointment for your convenience. The gallery also has working artist’s s that will enhance your visit and all artwork is available for purchase. The Gallery is centrally and conveniently in the heart of the Historic Village Centre of Downtown Menomonee Falls, N88 W16586 Main Street, between Appleton Avenue and Grand Avenue. For further information on the gallery, visit artguildmf.org or call 262-424-4997.
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event