Fantastic Sams® Hair Salon in Brookfield, WI has reopened and is now providing haircuts and styles, up-dos, straightening, coloring, highlights, and texturizing. The salon also offers beard and mustache trims, facial waxing, as well as rejuvenating hair treatments for stressed or damaged hair.
“Brookfield is a great city, and we are ready to be available for our neighbors and customers to come back to talented stylists and great service for the entire family,” said Paul Brunner, entrepreneur and new local owner of the Fantastic Sams® Brookfield location. “Our returning customers from the neighborhood have said they are so glad we’re back.”
Like all Fantastic Sams® salons, the Brookfield location is a walk-in salon. While there are no appointments, patrons may call ahead to find out if their preferred, experienced stylist is working at the time they want to visit.
Fantastic Sams® also offers their own line of salon products. The exclusive brand includes shampoos, conditioners, and styling aids that are specially formulated with FantasticComplex™, which strengthens, smoothes, and adds shine to hair. Best of all, this line of Fantastic Sams® products offers customers salon products at a fraction of the prices offered by other salons.
The Brookfield Fantastic Sams® is located at 3930 N Brookfield Road, Brookfield, WI (just south of Capitol Drive). For more information, call 262-373-0123.
Fantastic Sams®, a nationwide franchise with over 1,200 U.S. hair salons, provides a wide variety of affordable hair services for the entire family. For more information, visit www.fantasticsams.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease