The law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is pleased to announce the addition of attorneys Daniel Finerty and Melissa Stone.
Daniel Finerty of Wauwatosa brings more than a decade of experience representing clients in labor and employment matters, and will assist clients with labor and employment litigation, compliance and counseling matters. Finerty, who has been named among the Best Lawyers in America since 2010, represents a diverse list of private and public sector clients. He specializes in representing long-term care providers and other healthcare-related entities in employment discrimination matters and labor disputes.
Finerty has also been named a "Rising Star" by Milwaukee Magazine, a designation reserved for the top 2.5 percent of lawyers in Wisconsin under age 40. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and his law degree from Marquette University Law School.
“Dan’s extensive experience in labor and employment related matters will be invaluable for our clients,” said Jonathan Swain, president of Lindner & Marsack. “He has proven to be a stand-out attorney, and I am confident he will be a great asset to Lindner & Marsack.”
Melissa Stone’s practice will focus on defending workers’ compensation claims for the insurance industry and self-insured employers. Prior to joining Lindner & Marsack, she practiced workers’ compensation defense, liability defense and subrogation.
Stone is a member of the Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (WAWCA), Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association (MIAA), Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB), Liability Insurance Research Bureau (LIRB) and the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP). She received her undergraduate degree from Carroll University and her law degree from Marquette University Law School.
“We are excited to have Melissa join Lindner & Marsack,” said Swain. “With her experience and commitment to excellence, we know that she will provide a high-level of value to our clients.”
ABOUT LINDNER & MARSACK, S.C.
Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is one of the nation's preeminent law firms specializing in labor and employment law. Established in Milwaukee, Wis. in 1908, Lindner & Marsack represents companies of all sizes in a variety of industries in the Midwest and throughout the country. Its attorneys serve as labor and employment law advisors, negotiators and litigators in a variety of practice areas, including labor relations, collective bargaining, employee benefits, immigration and regulatory compliance. For more information about Lindner & Marsack, S.C., please visit www.lindner-marsack.com, or call (414) 273-3910.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival