The law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is pleased to announce the addition of attorneys Daniel Finerty and Melissa Stone.
Daniel Finerty of Wauwatosa brings more than a decade of experience representing clients in labor and employment matters, and will assist clients with labor and employment litigation, compliance and counseling matters. Finerty, who has been named among the Best Lawyers in America since 2010, represents a diverse list of private and public sector clients. He specializes in representing long-term care providers and other healthcare-related entities in employment discrimination matters and labor disputes.
Finerty has also been named a "Rising Star" by Milwaukee Magazine, a designation reserved for the top 2.5 percent of lawyers in Wisconsin under age 40. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and his law degree from Marquette University Law School.
“Dan’s extensive experience in labor and employment related matters will be invaluable for our clients,” said Jonathan Swain, president of Lindner & Marsack. “He has proven to be a stand-out attorney, and I am confident he will be a great asset to Lindner & Marsack.”
Melissa Stone’s practice will focus on defending workers’ compensation claims for the insurance industry and self-insured employers. Prior to joining Lindner & Marsack, she practiced workers’ compensation defense, liability defense and subrogation.
Stone is a member of the Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (WAWCA), Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association (MIAA), Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB), Liability Insurance Research Bureau (LIRB) and the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP). She received her undergraduate degree from Carroll University and her law degree from Marquette University Law School.
“We are excited to have Melissa join Lindner & Marsack,” said Swain. “With her experience and commitment to excellence, we know that she will provide a high-level of value to our clients.”
ABOUT LINDNER & MARSACK, S.C.
Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is one of the nation's preeminent law firms specializing in labor and employment law. Established in Milwaukee, Wis. in 1908, Lindner & Marsack represents companies of all sizes in a variety of industries in the Midwest and throughout the country. Its attorneys serve as labor and employment law advisors, negotiators and litigators in a variety of practice areas, including labor relations, collective bargaining, employee benefits, immigration and regulatory compliance. For more information about Lindner & Marsack, S.C., please visit www.lindner-marsack.com, or call (414) 273-3910.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th