The law firm of Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is pleased to announce the addition of attorneys Daniel Finerty and Melissa Stone.
Daniel Finerty of Wauwatosa brings more than a decade of experience representing clients in labor and employment matters, and will assist clients with labor and employment litigation, compliance and counseling matters. Finerty, who has been named among the Best Lawyers in America since 2010, represents a diverse list of private and public sector clients. He specializes in representing long-term care providers and other healthcare-related entities in employment discrimination matters and labor disputes.
Finerty has also been named a "Rising Star" by Milwaukee Magazine, a designation reserved for the top 2.5 percent of lawyers in Wisconsin under age 40. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin – Madison and his law degree from Marquette University Law School.
“Dan’s extensive experience in labor and employment related matters will be invaluable for our clients,” said Jonathan Swain, president of Lindner & Marsack. “He has proven to be a stand-out attorney, and I am confident he will be a great asset to Lindner & Marsack.”
Melissa Stone’s practice will focus on defending workers’ compensation claims for the insurance industry and self-insured employers. Prior to joining Lindner & Marsack, she practiced workers’ compensation defense, liability defense and subrogation.
Stone is a member of the Wisconsin Association of Workers’ Compensation Attorneys (WAWCA), Milwaukee Insurance Adjusters Association (MIAA), Property Loss Research Bureau (PLRB), Liability Insurance Research Bureau (LIRB) and the National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP). She received her undergraduate degree from Carroll University and her law degree from Marquette University Law School.
“We are excited to have Melissa join Lindner & Marsack,” said Swain. “With her experience and commitment to excellence, we know that she will provide a high-level of value to our clients.”
ABOUT LINDNER & MARSACK, S.C.
Lindner & Marsack, S.C. is one of the nation's preeminent law firms specializing in labor and employment law. Established in Milwaukee, Wis. in 1908, Lindner & Marsack represents companies of all sizes in a variety of industries in the Midwest and throughout the country. Its attorneys serve as labor and employment law advisors, negotiators and litigators in a variety of practice areas, including labor relations, collective bargaining, employee benefits, immigration and regulatory compliance. For more information about Lindner & Marsack, S.C., please visit www.lindner-marsack.com, or call (414) 273-3910.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military