Two St. Mary's Visitation eighth graders, Molly Carrig and Frankie Ragonese, were selected to present their research paper at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Explorer School's Student Symposium in Houston this May. The girls conducted an investigation that focused on how to protect delicate instruments that are dropped onto different planets and presented it virtually to a panel of NASA personnel. They will travel with SMV junior high science teacher Mrs. Kathy Biernat to present their investigation findings to NASA personnel and other students attending the event. Thirty schools, each with one team, were invited to the symposium. This two-day event will feature an astronaut presentation, facility tours, student activities and a career awareness panel.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School To Present Fall Play, “Speak up. Stand up.” October 15-18
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program