Eighth grade students from St. Mary's Visitation School in Elm Grove will present Lenten "Living Stations" on Friday, March 30, 1:30 pm in the parish church, 13000 Juneau Blvd. The students will dramatize and retell the story of Jesus' passion and death. According to SMV junior high theology teacher Gary Newman, the living stations are a Lenten tradition presented for the entire school. Parishioners, parents and visitors are welcome to attend.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room