Eighth grade students from St. Mary's Visitation School in Elm Grove will present Lenten "Living Stations" on Friday, March 30, 1:30 pm in the parish church, 13000 Juneau Blvd. The students will dramatize and retell the story of Jesus' passion and death. According to SMV junior high theology teacher Gary Newman, the living stations are a Lenten tradition presented for the entire school. Parishioners, parents and visitors are welcome to attend.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary