Eighth grade students from St. Mary's Visitation School in Elm Grove will present Lenten "Living Stations" on Friday, March 30, 1:30 pm in the parish church, 13000 Juneau Blvd. The students will dramatize and retell the story of Jesus' passion and death. According to SMV junior high theology teacher Gary Newman, the living stations are a Lenten tradition presented for the entire school. Parishioners, parents and visitors are welcome to attend.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies