Hany M. Mahfouz, M.B.B.S., M.S., M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and as a specialist in hypertension, Dr. Mahfouz’s clinical interests include adult and geriatrics kidney disorders, hypertension and vascular disorders.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Mahfouz worked in private practice in Cairo, Egypt, specializing in internal medicine, hypertension and geriatric medicine.
Dr. Mahfouz earned his medical degree from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt, in 1991 and went on at Ain Shams to earn his Master of Medicine degree in 1996. He completed internal medicine residencies in 1997 at one of the biggest teaching hospitals in Cairo, Egypt, and in 2006 at Aurora Sinai Medical Center and University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison.
He also served a fellowship in geriatrics through Carle Hospital and the University of Illinois in Urbana, Ill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME