Hany M. Mahfouz, M.B.B.S., M.S., M.D., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees inpatients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, geriatric medicine, and as a specialist in hypertension, Dr. Mahfouz’s clinical interests include adult and geriatrics kidney disorders, hypertension and vascular disorders.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Mahfouz worked in private practice in Cairo, Egypt, specializing in internal medicine, hypertension and geriatric medicine.
Dr. Mahfouz earned his medical degree from Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt, in 1991 and went on at Ain Shams to earn his Master of Medicine degree in 1996. He completed internal medicine residencies in 1997 at one of the biggest teaching hospitals in Cairo, Egypt, and in 2006 at Aurora Sinai Medical Center and University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison.
He also served a fellowship in geriatrics through Carle Hospital and the University of Illinois in Urbana, Ill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic