FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 27 2012
Sandwich Generation Support Group at Alexian Village
Are you caring for aging parents and your own children at the same time? Join other “Sandwich Generation” members to discuss critical issues, share solutions and offer encouragement. The support group will be held on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Club Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Complimentary sandwiches will be provided for all who attend. Future meeting dates are the second Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please RSVP to (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851 if you would like to attend.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ