FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 27 2012
Sandwich Generation Support Group at Alexian Village
Are you caring for aging parents and your own children at the same time? Join other “Sandwich Generation” members to discuss critical issues, share solutions and offer encouragement. The support group will be held on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Club Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Complimentary sandwiches will be provided for all who attend. Future meeting dates are the second Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please RSVP to (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851 if you would like to attend.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- MCW researchers call for evidence-based discussion on advantages and challenges of three-year medical school curriculum
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE