FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 27 2012
Sandwich Generation Support Group at Alexian Village
Are you caring for aging parents and your own children at the same time? Join other “Sandwich Generation” members to discuss critical issues, share solutions and offer encouragement. The support group will be held on Wednesday, April 11 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Club Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Complimentary sandwiches will be provided for all who attend. Future meeting dates are the second Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Please RSVP to (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851 if you would like to attend.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments with a variety of floor plan options; Assisted Living Units in an inviting neighborhood setting, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Financial Wellness Classes!
- Wauwatosa Night at the Milwaukee Bucks
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Wheaton Franciscan – Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital and Wisconsin Heart Hospital Campus Emergency Department Receives 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Achieving 95th Percentile in Patient Experience
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation