For the 13th consecutive year, the Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), celebrating 50 years as the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource, will sponsor a free Lawn and Garden Seminar.
The event will be held Wed., April 25, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will make presentations:
• Kasey Smith from Breezy Hill Nursery, Salem: Make Your Outdoor Space an Oasis
• Tim Brennan of Brennan Landscaping, Wauwatosa: Lawn Drainage and Property Water Issues
• Rich Hitchcock of Hitchcock Building Services, Hartland: Hardscaping – Patios and Retaining Walls
• Patrick Devereux of Stone Oak Landscapes, Inc., Cudahy: Spring Landscape Maintenance Tips
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 13th annual Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase...A Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 19 – Sun., May 20. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease