For the 13th consecutive year, the Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), celebrating 50 years as the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource, will sponsor a free Lawn and Garden Seminar.
The event will be held Wed., April 25, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will make presentations:
• Kasey Smith from Breezy Hill Nursery, Salem: Make Your Outdoor Space an Oasis
• Tim Brennan of Brennan Landscaping, Wauwatosa: Lawn Drainage and Property Water Issues
• Rich Hitchcock of Hitchcock Building Services, Hartland: Hardscaping – Patios and Retaining Walls
• Patrick Devereux of Stone Oak Landscapes, Inc., Cudahy: Spring Landscape Maintenance Tips
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 13th annual Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase...A Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 19 – Sun., May 20. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation
- MCW researchers discover ancient cellular mutation leading to multi-celled organisms
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference