Everest College in Milwaukee is pleased to announce the addition of Sonia Riecan as director of career services. In this role, Riecan will be responsible for planning, developing, and administering career and employment assistance programs for Everest Milwaukee’s students, graduates, and alumni, achieving successful placement rates and building relationships with local and regional businesses, organizations, and community partners to identify and provide Everest graduates with employment opportunities.
“Everest College continually strives to prepare our students with the skills needed for employment and connect our graduates with high-quality job opportunities,” said Scott Lester, president of Everest College’s Milwaukee campus. “In order to do so, our career services team needs a leader focused on being a resource to our students and making the right connections. Sonia’s extensive experience makes her a clear choice to lead this team.”
Riecan brings 10 years of experience in the education field, having served as a manager, student coach, career and placement advisor and instructor at a variety of educational institutions.
“My passion is making a different in the lives of students,” said Riecan. “I am excited for the opportunity to work with the students at Everest’s Milwaukee campus.”
Riecan is a graduate of Marquette University, earning both a bachelor of arts and masters of science in human resources/business administration.
About Everest College Milwaukee
Everest provides short-term diploma programs allowing students to receive concentrated training in a particular field, in a short time span. The average program lasts eight to 10 months, making higher education and job training accessible to more adult students. In addition to the new Massage Therapy program Everest College in Milwaukee offers a variety of diploma programs, including Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, Pharmacy Technician and Medical Administrative Assistant. For more information, visit www.everest.edu. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.everest.edu/disclosures.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series