On Tuesday, March 27th, join older adults from the Brookfield and Elm Grove communities for a practical presentation entitled Enjoyable Dining for One or Two beginning at 12:45pm and ending at 2pm in the Brookfield Senior Community Center (2000 N. Calhoun Rd., Brookfield). These monthly gatherings for older adults are offered on the 4th Tuesday of each month by the Elmbrook Area Older Adult Forum. Light refreshments will be served. For more information contact Juli at 262-853-9352.
Are you having a difficult time deciding what to make for dinner? Don’t settle for leftovers or frozen dinners. With a little planning, you can enjoy healthy and delicious meals whether you are dining alone or with a companion. Join Dietician, Mary LaRock, as she explains how to downsize recipes and shares tips on how to shop and prepare healthy meals. Bon Appe’tit.
The Elmbrook Area Older Adult Forum was developed by local professionals to help empower older adults and their families through education and support. Members of the Elmbrook Area Older Adult Forum include representatives from Brookdale Senior Living, Universal Services Senior Move Managers, Gentiva Home Health, Brookdale Place of Brookfield, Osinga Law Office, Seasons Hospice, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Castle Home Care, Right At Home, and Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up