BE A CLOWN-The World Loves A Clown
Instructor, Maryann Ingbretson (BLOSSOM)
So you want to be a clown! Acquire the skills and techniques of becoming a
clown as you share your humor, caring and sharing abilities with others. Begin
with make-up, costume and apparel techniques. Learn about clown ethics and
etiquette, terminology and history clowning, followed by the business aspects
of the clowning profession. Explore juggling, magic, props, parade ability and
face painting as we look into the art of caring clowning. Finish with a clown
performance at a local nursing home and graduation ceremony of our spring
Clown Class 2012.
T, Apr 10-May 15, 6:30pm-8:30pm, $119
UW-Waukesha Continuing Education also offers classes this spring that are sure to please and expand your horizons! To view our classes visit the Web site, www.waukesha.uwc.edu/ce. To register call 262-521-5460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Harwood Place Little Free Library
- The role of microRNA’s in high blood pressure