BE A CLOWN-The World Loves A Clown
Instructor, Maryann Ingbretson (BLOSSOM)
So you want to be a clown! Acquire the skills and techniques of becoming a
clown as you share your humor, caring and sharing abilities with others. Begin
with make-up, costume and apparel techniques. Learn about clown ethics and
etiquette, terminology and history clowning, followed by the business aspects
of the clowning profession. Explore juggling, magic, props, parade ability and
face painting as we look into the art of caring clowning. Finish with a clown
performance at a local nursing home and graduation ceremony of our spring
Clown Class 2012.
T, Apr 10-May 15, 6:30pm-8:30pm, $119
UW-Waukesha Continuing Education also offers classes this spring that are sure to please and expand your horizons! To view our classes visit the Web site, www.waukesha.uwc.edu/ce. To register call 262-521-5460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scientist to investigate potential new targets to inhibit cancer growth
- Dental Associates’ Wauwatosa Clinic Continues to Serve Patients
- Son of Tosa Couple Takes Solemn Vows as Capuchin Friar
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!