BE A CLOWN-The World Loves A Clown
Instructor, Maryann Ingbretson (BLOSSOM)
So you want to be a clown! Acquire the skills and techniques of becoming a
clown as you share your humor, caring and sharing abilities with others. Begin
with make-up, costume and apparel techniques. Learn about clown ethics and
etiquette, terminology and history clowning, followed by the business aspects
of the clowning profession. Explore juggling, magic, props, parade ability and
face painting as we look into the art of caring clowning. Finish with a clown
performance at a local nursing home and graduation ceremony of our spring
Clown Class 2012.
T, Apr 10-May 15, 6:30pm-8:30pm, $119
UW-Waukesha Continuing Education also offers classes this spring that are sure to please and expand your horizons! To view our classes visit the Web site, www.waukesha.uwc.edu/ce. To register call 262-521-5460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager